MJM-631C CD JITTER METER
< DESCRIPTION >
The MJM-631C is designed for measuring the time jitter in the 3T component of the EFM modulated signal of CD Players and other devices. It extracts the 3T component of the EFM signal and measures the jitter in real time. It also indicates GO or NO-GO with lamps according to preset GO/NO-GO threshold values and displays the results on the meter.
In addition, measurements at high speed are possible since the T/V conversion method is employed.
1. The 3T jitter of the EFM signal can be read directly form the meter.
2. The jitter value is indicated in standard deviation (SIGMA mode).
3. Changes in the jitter can be read continuously, due to the T/V conversion method of measurement.
4. A GO/NO-GO result is indicated in relation to a preset jitter threshold value.
5. The polarity of the 3T measurement can be selected (Positive-going or Negative-going ).
6. Improvements in the compensation circuit for the period have resulted in highly stable operation when the signal
is in the asymmetrical condition.
7. A jitter output connector enables the jitter waveform to be observed on an oscilloscope.
8. A remote control function is provided.
|Input Signal EFM signal (eye-pattern) Clock frequency 4.3218MHz|
|Level Range 0.1Vp-p to 5Vp-p|
|Input Impedance Approx. 1M Ohm|
|Measurement Range 2.5T (578nsec) to 3.4T (787nsec)|
|Pulse Compensating Range (Asymmetric variable range) 694nsec ¡Ó100nsec|
|Meter Indication Mode SIGMA (Standard deviation) mode|
|Meter Range 30nsec and 60nsec of full scale|
|Meter Readout Accuracy ¡Ó3% of full scale|
|Polarity of Input Signal Positive or Negative, selectable|
|Residual Jitter Less than 2nsec|
|Judgment Function Possible to preset the GO/NO-GO threshold value|
|MONITOR output ¡Ó5% of input level at open circuit|
|Output impedance Approx. 75 Ohm|
|JITTER output 1Vp-p ¡Ó10% of full scale at open|
|Circuit output impedance Approx. 600 Ohm|
|RECORDER output 1V DC ¡Ó5% of full scale at open circuit|
|Output impedance Approx. 600 Ohm|
|Remote Control Function A remote control operation is available|
|Operating Temperature 0ºC to 40ºC|
|Power Requirements 100, 115, 215, 230V AC ¡Ó10%, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption Approx. 20VA|
|Dimensions & Weight Approx. 150(W) ¡Ñ 220(H) ¡Ñ 325(D)mm, 4.2 kg|
Products list | brand | Model No. | Home